Glen Larson, 651-253-8088
Guitarists with at least one semester of lesson experience and a working knowledge of first position, note reading, rhythms and chords.
Having fun collaborating with others at different ability levels and playing a variety of musical genres.
- Tuesdays, 6:30-7:30 p.m., N3326 (Classroom in Nazareth Hall)
- Meets for 3 rehearsals each semester
- Fall rehearsal dates: November 14, 21, 28
- Spring rehearsal dates: April 10, 17, 24
- December 11, 7 p.m., Nazareth Chapel
- May 7, 7 p.m., Nazareth Chapel
- $50 per semester (3, 60-min. rehearsals)
- $100 for the full year (6, 60-min. rehearsals)