Fall registration opens August 1 for lessons starting September 6.
- Call 651-631-5108 to find out instructor availability and to register. Your online account will be set up during this phone call.
- Once registered, your instructor will contact you to confirm the scheduled lessons.
- Attend your lessons!
- Confirm lesson day and time with your instructor.
- Login to your account.*
- Search for lessons or ensembles by instrument or group title, and add desired lesson or ensemble to your cart.
- Follow the prompts on each page to finish registration.
*Note that online registration requires payment in full by credit card. If you wish to pay by another method or to set up a payment plan, please call the Academy of Music office at 651-631-5108 to register.
Late registration fee update:
If you begin lessons before you register online or through the Academy of Music office, a $20 late registration fee will be applied to your account.