Adult Undergraduate… | University of Northwestern, St. Paul
UNW Response to Covid-19

Adult Undergraduate Re-enrollment

If you have been out of an adult undergraduate program and would like to re-enroll, Adult Undergraduate Admissions can help.

Two staff members discussing

Submit an Application for Admission

  • GPA essay: if your cumulative GPA is near or below a 2.0 when you were last enrolled you will need to write and submit a 500-word, single-spaced essay that answers the following questions:
    • What factors influenced your previous academic performance?
    • How have those factors changed and/or been addressed since you were last enrolled?
    • What will you do to ensure academic success this time around?
    • How will you respond if similar factors come up once you begin classes?
  • Official transcripts: If you attended or registered at other institutions since you left UNW you must submit all official copies.
  • Student account clearance: if you have a student account hold and/or bill, you will need to seek student account clearance in order to pursue re-enrollment.

After you submit your application and any necessary information, an admissions counselor will contact you to walk you through the next steps.


Direct Line: 651-631-5200
Toll Free: 888-362-8715
Fax: 651-628-3269

Become a Student


Visit us on Campus

Schedule a Visit

Get More Information

Contact Us