Healthcare Management Programs
Step into positions of influence and leadership in the healthcare field with a Healthcare Management Certificate or an MBA concentration in Healthcare Management from University of Northwestern. You will:
- Gain business administration and healthcare management knowledge and expertise
- Acquire highly sought-after hard skills unique to the health industry
- Learn from professors who are experts in their fields, have substantial first-hand experience in the quickly changing healthcare industry, and teach from a Christ-centered worldview
- Have access to a rich network of health-related organizations and professionals
- Be prepared for positions influence and leadership in senior care and nursing facilities, group homes, rehabilitation centers, supportive care organizations, medical technology and equipment companies, and other healthcare organizations
Learn how Northwestern's programs can advance your career and influence for Christ.
Why Healthcare Management at UNW?
Created by experts from the healthcare industry and University of Northwestern – St. Paul, the Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management will propel you forward in one of the fastest growing fields. Available fully online, this program can be completed in only one year.
A pathway into healthcare management.
A certificate in healthcare management prepares you to excel in positions of leadership within the healthcare industry, including accounting, marketing, and management. You'll receive the tools and training needed to provide wise, God-honoring leadership in healthcare organizations, including:
- Senior care and nursing facilities
- Group homes
- Rehabilitation centers
- Supportive care organizations
- Medical technology and equipment companies
Take the next step toward a long and meaningful career serving individuals and families in need of godly, compassionate care.
Healthcare Management Certificate
Students pursuing a certificate receive instruction in finance, policy, ethics, and legal issues specific to healthcare. Those who graduate with the Healthcare Management certificate have competitive edge and solid foundation for success in meaningful positions of leadership in the healthcare field.
HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT COURSES INCLUDE:
In addition to knowledge specific to the healthcare industry, you will gain hard skills highly sought after by leading healthcare organizations.
- Healthcare Financial Systems
- Healthcare Policy and Management
- Law and Ethics in Healthcare
- Leadership in Healthcare
The Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management is fully transferable toward the completion of the Master of Business Administration (MBA), should you decide to continue your studies.
With Northwestern's 100% online Healthcare Management concentration, MBA candidates gain critical business and health-related hard skills sought after by leading healthcare organizations. Professionals with the knowledge and tools acquired with a Healthcare Management concentration have a competitive advantage in the quickly growing healthcare industry.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION COURSES INCLUDE:
Graduates are equipped to address the sophisticated challenges of today's global business environment and step into greater levels of responsibility.
- Managerial Leadership
- Business Leadership Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Marketing for Managers
The 14-credit Healthcare Management concentration allows students to graduate with healthcare-specific expertise for the same time, credit, and cost of the full MBA program. Earn an MBA with a concentration in Healthcare Management in as little as 24 months.