Designed for students to acquire the skills needed to manage and analyze large datasets to solve critical business problems. With a Data Analytics Minor , students receive training in the fundamentals of data analysis, data management, data storage, programming, and predictive analysis.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Introduction to Data Analysis
- Principles of Data Analysis
- Data Mining
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- Statistics for Data Analysis
Meet your professors
Professors at Northwestern are focused on their students first. Our faculty include experts in their respective fields who want to help you grow in your faith while you earn your degree.
Meet the entire department