Nazareth Hall, N3008
3003 Snelling Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55113
The physical education minor incorporates instructional fundamentals and technology, methods of teaching, team sports, injury care, and basic first aid allowing students to add these educational skills to their major.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Instructional Foundations
- Instructional Technology I: Foundations of Instructional Technology
- Methods of Teaching Secondary Physical Education
- Adapted Physical Education (Grades K-12)
- Foundations of Physical Education and Health
- Techniques of Team Sports
- Exercise Physiology
The classes are taught from an ambitious and Christian point of view, helping me grow as a student in all areas of my life. I have been challenged like never before, but it has been a great opportunity for me to strengthen my faith in The Father.
Meet your professors
Professors at Northwestern are focused on their students first. Our faculty include experts in their respective fields who want to help you grow in your faith while you earn your degree.
Meet the entire department