Vivace Voices Youth Choir
The Vivace Voices Youth Choir is an Academy of Music choir for students ages 10–17 who love to sing and have previous musical experience.
CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19. Check back next year!
The Vivace Voices Choir repertoire spans a variety of styles and languages, secular and sacred. Vocal technique, theory, sight-singing, and ear-training skills will be incorporated in rehearsals. Music will be unison and/or two-to four-part singing for treble and/or mixed voices.
Instructor: Alyssa Serakos
Students ages 10–17 who love to sing and have had some previous musical experience.
- Mondays, 5-6 p.m., F2211 (Choir Room)
- Meets for 12 rehearsals each semester
- Spring start date: January 27, 2020
- Nursing Home Concert, May 2, 2:30 p.m.
- Ensemble Concert, May 4, 7 p.m., Nazareth Chapel
Students participating in Vivace Voices for the first time must schedule an audition. For each 10-minute audition, students should come prepared to sing a song a capella; the director will also have each student do some vocal exercises and sight reading.
- Spring: Saturday, January 25, 2020 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Choir Room
Please call 651-631-5108 to schedule an audition.
- $100 per semester (12, 60-min. rehearsals)