Private Lesson Recitals
The Academy of Music sponsors student recitals to help musicians develop their skills and have the opportunity to perform for a supportive audience.
All recitals are free of charge and open to the public. We encourage family to attend in support of our students!
General Student Recitals
General student recitals feature musicians of all ages and abilities and are held each semester in Nazareth Chapel and the Nazareth Great Room. Recitals are held on a Monday and Tuesday at the end of each semester.
Nazareth Chapel: December 14 & 15, 7:00 p.m.
Nazareth Great Room: December 14 & 15, 6:30 p.m.
- Talk to your instructor about which day you will be signing up for.
- By November 30, those attending will need to reserve their free seats for immediate family only.
- Click on the following link to reserve: Monday recital or Tuesday recital.
- Click "add to cart."
- Log in to your account.
- Select your name from the drop down.
- Answer the questions regarding how many seats to reserve and who will be performing.
- Click "proceed to checkout."
Please familiarize yourself with the following changes happening to the recitals this fall 2020.
- Immediate family only will be able to attend the recital.
- There will be health screening questions upon entrance.
- Ushers will assist you in finding your seat. Families will sit together in their own row or at their own table.
- In order to maintain social distancing, families will be staggered throughout both Nazareth Chapel and the Great Room.
- The event will be livestreamed on our Facebook page to all guests that are unable to attend.
- We will not have receptions following our recitals this fall 2020.
Virtual Recital: December 16, 7:00 p.m.
- Talk to your instructor about participating in the recital by November 30.
- All recordings due Wednesday, December 9.
- We want this recital to feel similar to a real performance! Dress up, introduce yourself, say your piece and composer, and then bow at the end!
- More information will be sent via email by the office coordinator.
Studio recitals are hosted by individual instructors and feature students from their private studios. These events are scheduled throughout the year. Days, times, and locations vary depending on the instructor.