Conference & Meeting Services
Hosting an event at Northwestern? We can help you with all your registration, lodging, or recreational needs.
These services listed below are available during any season.
Our experienced Event Services staff can assist you in:
- Processing registrations with efficient ticketing software
- Building a customized database
- Collecting, processing, receipting and accounting for registration revenue
- Preparing a financial summary and balance of revenue
If transportation is needed for your meeting or conference, arrangements can be made through Event Services. Event Services can accommodate a shuttle loop around campus, an excursion to the Mall of America or a shuttle to the airport.
On-campus accommodations are available from June to early August in one of our four comfortable residence halls. All rooms are equipped with private bathroom, kitchen/kitchenette, living area and air-conditioning. If you are unable to find suitable lodging at University of Northwestern, we may be able to negotiate a hotel room block for you at one of the area hotels.
Northwestern’s campus on the shores of Lake Johanna offers a wide variety of recreational activities:
- Sand volleyball courts
- Half-mile of private beach
- Baseball, softball, soccer and football fields
- Spacious lawn for group activities
Indoor facilities include:
- Weight room
- Running track
- Racquetball courts