Why do an accelerated bachelor/master's degree at Northwestern?
In the accelerated degree program, you can maximize the value of your traditional undergraduate classes by electing to take those classes at the graduate level, potentially reducing the amount of time and credits needed to earn your master's degree. When you finish your undergraduate program, you will enter the marketplace as a highly employable candidate. When you are employed, you can take your remaining graduate courses with other students who are also working in the marketplace.
Accelerated degree students usually are highly motivated, enjoy managing teams, demonstrate leadership and mentorship skills, and value a graduate degree. See your admissions counselor for admissions and curriculum details.
What graduate programs can your credits apply towards?
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL)
- Graduate Certificate in Healthcare Management
- Graduate Certificate in Data Analytics
- Graduate Certificate in Leadership
What will you learn?
You will develop leadership, critical thinking skills, and learn to work with a team.
Some classes include:
- Managerial Leadership
- Legal Aspects of Business
- Business Leadership Ethics
- Human Resource and Organizational Development
- Strategic Management
- Data Analysis and Decision Making
- Healthcare Policy and Management