Our information sessions are a great way to answer all of your questions about going back to school. During the event, you will meet your admission counselor, explore program requirements, learn more about financial aid, and see how a degree can impact your career path.
Evening Information Sessions (7:00 p.m. central time zone - online)
Noon Information Sessions (12:00 p.m. central time zone - online). Gain information for all programs at any of the times below or choose one that fits your primary interest.
- July 11, 2023 - Special Guest, Jessa Nelson (Business)
- July 19, 2023 - Special Guest, Dr. Lemke & Dr. Nelson (Ministry & Theology)
- July 27, 2023 - Special Guest, Dr. Don Johnson (Psychology)
At a counselor meeting you will learn more about your program of interest, cost of tuition, financial aid options, course workload, the graduation timeline, and answer questions that you have. Your application fee will be waived if you decide to apply. An appointment typically takes between 20 to 60 minutes. Appointments can be virtual or on campus.
- Request a virtual visit with Sam
- These programs include Business Administration, Organizational Leadership, Healthcare Management Certificate, Data Analytics Certificate, or Leadership Certificate
- Request a virtual visit with Jody
- These programs include Divinity, Ministry Leadership, Theological Studies, Christian Studies Certificate, or Ministry Leadership Certificate
- Request an in-person, campus visit
An admission counselor will contact you within 1 business day to schedule your counselor meeting.
You can also give us a call at 651-631-5200 to schedule a visit.