Undergraduate Re-enrollment | University of Northwestern, St. Paul
UNW Response to Covid-19

Undergraduate Re-enrollment

Coming back to the traditional undergraduate program? Here's how to re-enroll.

Admissions counselors speaking with enrolling student

If you have been gone from the traditional undergraduate program at University of Northwestern for at least one semester, and if you are still seeking a degree through the traditional undergraduate program, you will need to submit this electronic form below to start the re-admission process.

If you have any questions, please contact the Registrar's Office at registrar@unwsp.edu or 651-631-5122.

If you want to transfer credits to University of Northwestern, official college transcripts must be received in the Registrar's Office.

If you are not a U.S. citizen, please submit a copy of one of the following documents to the address below:

  • Green Card
  • Alien Resident Card
  • I-9
  • Student Visa

Registrar's Office
University of Northwestern
3003 Snelling Ave. North
St Paul, MN 55113-1598

This e-mail address will be used to send your confidential UNW username and password upon re-enrollment.

Choose your desired major and/or minor:

Would you like to be contacted about additional academic support services such as disability accommodations, peer coaching, advocacy, academic skills building and specialized tutoring sessions?

PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING. If I have any questions about
registration, financial aid, or admissions, it is my responsibility to contact
the respective office. It is my responsibility to contact the appropriate office(s)
to receive information about academic support prior to registering for classes
at University of Northwestern – St. Paul. Students may contact Academic Achievement at (651) 631-5292 or AcademicAchievement@unwsp.edu, or consult unwsp.edu/student-life/academic-success/disability-services regarding the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) or reasonable accommodation information. I understand if the last term I was enrolled was more than seven years ago, my graduation requirements may change from what they were when I started
the program. By submitting this form, I agree to live within the guidelines outlined in
the Declaration of Christian Community and those outlined in
the student handbook (Traditional Undergraduate Student Handbook).

Become a Student


Visit Campus


Contact Us