Reenroll/Change of Venue

Group of students talking in a hallway
  • Admissions counselors speaking with enrolling student

    Undergraduate Re-enrollment

    Coming back to the traditional undergraduate program? Here's how to re-enroll.

    Read More
  • Two staff members discussing

    Adult Undergraduate Re-enrollment

    If you have been out of an adult undergraduate program and would like to re-enroll, Adult Undergraduate Admissions can help.

    Read More
  • Adult student in classroom

    Graduate Re-enrollment

    Are you interested in returning to the graduate studies program at Northwestern to complete your degree? If so, contact the Graduate Admissions today!

    Read More
Northwestern shield logo
Become a Student
Location marker icon
Visit us on Campus
Schedule a Visit
Contact icon
Ask Questions & Connect
Contact Us