Female student using a laptop computer.

Transfer Students

We’re happy you’re considering Northwestern to continue your education. Our transfer students make up 20 percent of our total student body. We’re committed to making your transition as smooth as possible. Your transfer admission counselor is dedicated to working directly with you.

Applying as a Transfer Student

If you have earned college credit after graduating from high school, you are considered a transfer student.
  • Female student and Admissions counselor

    Undergraduate Transfer Students

    Are you a student with prior college experience looking to transfer to Northwestern? Learn how to apply as a transfer student and connect with an admissions counselor.

    Read More
  • Diverse students at graduation

    Adult Undergraduate

    The Adult Undergraduate program is designed for busy, working adults who want to complete an Associate of Arts or a Bachelor of Science degree. The integration of biblical ethics in all programs also...

    Read More
Undergraduate Transfer Students
Undergraduate transfer students are those pursuing traditional undergraduate (day-school) degrees.
Adult Undergraduate Transfer Students
Adult Undergraduate transfer students are those pursuing evening or online degrees.
Transferring here is the best thing I did. Everyone is so nice and they want you to succeed. Thanks UNWSP.
Northwestern shield logo
Become a Student
Location marker icon
Visit Campus
Contact icon
Contact Us