3003 Snelling Ave. N
St Paul, MN 55113
Previous Work Experience
- Pastor of Student Ministries (20 yrs. experience)
- Came alongside students, parents, ministry leaders and the community through intentional relationships
- Oversaw all programming to MS and HS students
- Speaker in a variety of formats: main church services, large and small groups at youth group, in camp settings and private schools
- Recruited, trained, and equipped adult and student volunteers, and part-time staff
- Organized and led events, mission trips and service opportunities
Church involvement or community service
- Oversaw all student ministries programming while employed at Lakes Free Church.
- Volunteer for Youth Ministries Consultants in their “Small Church” ministry project
- Camp Shamineau board member
- Currently exploring churches for my family and I to attend.
Abundant life is God’s desire for us and comes only through Christ. Through Christ we are accepted, secure and significant. This reality should not only be true of us but should overflow into all areas of our lives.
Favorite verse or quote
“But He said to me, ‘My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.’ Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”– 2 Corinthians 12:9-10
- Pruning shrubs and lawn care
- Spending time with friends and family
- Enjoy watching sports and love football…have my latest enjoyment in following LA Kings hockey
Married to Crystal with three daughters: Isabelle, Emily and Katelyn.
Why do you work at Northwestern?
I believe in the mission and vision of Northwestern. God used UNW to help Crystal and me grow and equipped us for life following college. As an alumni, I have seen the fruit of my experience at UNW throughout the seasons of ministry that followed…in my occupation, my family and my personal walk with Jesus Christ. As a Pastor, I saw how God worked in the lives of the students that attended UNW as well. It is a privilege for me to serve at UNW and be used by God in this role!