Nazareth Hall, N3216
3003 Snelling Ave. N
St Paul, MN 55113
Paul Chara's teaching experience includes the University of Tennessee (1979–82), Oral Roberts University (1982–87), Loras College (1987–2000), and University of Northwestern (2000–present).
He has four children: Christian, Karston, Kristof, and Kristiana.
- Psychological-Historical Research
- Lifespan and Interpersonal Psychology
Ph.D., General-Experimental Psychology, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN
M.S., Psychology, Montana State University, Bozeman, MT
B.A., Psychology, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY
- Understanding life span psychology: A topical approach.
- The art of virtue
- Amy Elizabeth goes to play therapy
- Allergy busters
- Sensory smarts
- A safe place for Caleb
- Several dozen, primarily in psychology and history