Ericksen Center, E2083
3003 Snelling Avenue North
St. Paul, MN 55113
Prior to coming to University of Northwestern, Dr. Parish taught at the University of Kansas in the disciplines of adapted physical education and statistics. His specialty areas are Exercise Physiology, Biomechanics, Nutrition, Adapted Physical Education and Assessments.
Dr. Parish coordinates the Kinesiology Practicums and Internships. He is also the Northwestern Faculty Athletic Representative.
He is married with two children.
- HPE2175 Anatomy of Human Movement
- HPE3006 Nutrition for Optimal Fitness
- HPE3075 Assessment and Measurement in Physical Education
- HPE3376 Exercise Physiology
- HPE3377 Biomechanics
- KIN1615/KIN1616 Kinesiology Practicum I & II
- KIN4835 Kinesiology Seminar
- KIN4995 Kinesiology Internship