The leadership minor introduces students to the principles of leadership in today’s world, and provides guided leadership experiences through opportunities in courses, workshops, internships, and campus leadership roles.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Principles and Practices of Leadership
- Practicum and Seminar in Leadership
- Workshop in Leadership Development
- Business Ethics
- Personal Money Management
- Race and Ethnicity in America
- Leadership in Ministry
Northwestern does it the right way. The professors provide real-life examples of Christians that succeeded in their respective careers and support through all four years. The business department preaches ethical decision-making and hard-work. The lessons learned were transferable even after I moved away from my major's focus.