The marketing minor prepares students for marketing a company’s products and services through courses on basic marketing principles, sales, advertising and promotion, plus broad-based business concepts.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Principles of Marketing
- Sales and Sales Management
- Advertising and Promotion
- Managerial Marketing
- Introduction to Spreadsheets
- Principles and Practices of Leadership
- Business Law - Contract and Agency
- Business Ethics
- Personal Money Management
Meet your professors
Professors at Northwestern are focused on their students first. Our faculty include experts in their respective fields who want to help you grow in your faith while you earn your degree.
Meet the entire department