The teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL) minor is the perfect accompaniment to many other globally minded majors. With the TESOL minor, students can teach English as a Foreign Language (EFL) in grades K–12 and adult education settings around the world. Additionally, students can teach English as a second language courses for adults (non-K–12) in the United States. Many students use this minor to teach English abroad following graduation.
Some classes in this minor include:
- Structure of English Grammar
- Language, School and Society
- Theory of Second Language Acquisition
- Teaching Grammar for ESL - TESOL
- ESL Curriculum and Assessment - TESOL
Double your languages, double your opportunities—opportunities for employment, career advancement, effective cross-cultural ministries, and travel enrichment!