Find out more about personal and event lodging policies on campus. Learn about required deposits, check-in and check-out requirements, and payment information.
Personal and Event Lodging Policies
Guests should go directly to the Robertson Student Center desk to check in. Please check in between 8 a.m. and midnight on the day of your arrival. If necessary other arrangements may be made through the Event Services office.
Guests must check out by noon on the day of their departure at the Robertson Student Center desk. Guests who do not check out by noon will be charged for an additional day. Other arrangements may be made if necessary through the Event Services office. Apartments will be inspected by University of Northwestern staff to determine if it is necessary to retain the deposit to pay for cleaning.
- Please leave all of the furniture in the apartment. If you move any of the furniture around, please return it to its original position prior to departure.
- Please help us conserve energy by turning off lights when you leave your apartments.
- Food service is not provided unless arrangements are made through the Event Services office. Maps of local restaurants are available at the Robertson Student Center desk.
- Please do not park in reserved spaces.
- University of Northwestern does not permit smoking or alcoholic beverages on campus.
- Pets of any kind are not permitted on campus.
- Children must be supervised at all times.