Connect with online resources from various student services. Students have easy access to important information ranging from the library to career development.
Information Technology Service Desk
The IT Service Desk is your first point of contact for technical issues and requests, such as:
• Northwestern accounts and passwords
• Campus network access, Internet connectivity, and telephone systems
• Access to Email, Moodle, myUNW, and other Northwestern applications
• PC and Mac troubleshooting
The IT Service Desk provides the following services for free:
- Diagnosing hardware or software issues
- Assisting with virus or malware removal
- Password changes
- Configuring email on mobile devices
- Troubleshooting Wi-Fi / Internet connection issues
- General questions
Career Research & Networking
The Career & Leadership Development Center has countless resources related to career assessments, calling & direction, majors & career choices, strengths coaching, internship information, resume & cover letters, interview preparation, networking, grad school, job & internship search and more!
There are several computer labs on campus that are available for general use. Information about the location, hours of availability, and technology is available online.
The Berntsen Library is a member of the MnPALS Consortium, which provides resource-sharing with 50+ partner libraries from colleges and universities across Minnesota. Through Library Search, students can search and have access to the combined collections of MnPALS libraries and request resources to check out.
Students have access to 109 research databases linking students to periodical articles, e-books, and streaming media.
Students have access to thousands of electronic reference and other electronic books.
Follow @NorthwesternIT for the latest updates on Twitter!