University of Northwestern Retirees Association
- The University of Northwestern St. Paul Retirees Association (UNWRA) is the official name of the association. The UNWRA represents the interests of all retirees (faculty, staff, and administration) to the University of Northwestern. It is a unit of Academic Affairs of the University, reporting to the Vice President for Academic Affairs of the University of Northwestern. The UNWRA officially started on September 24, 2016 with a Kick-off Luncheon in the Youderian Missional Center at the University of Northwestern – St. Paul.
- To foster on-going relationships among retirees and between retirees and Northwestern by providing opportunities for retirees to advance the mission of the University.
- Any person who is a retiree from the University of Northwestern, his or her spouse, or the spouse of a deceased person may become a member of the Association.
- A retiree is a person who is no longer working full-time at Northwestern and has announced and defined their departure as their retirement from UNW.
- A member may terminate membership by written notice to the Association.
Tim Kowalik, President